Saturday, January 1, 2011

So it begins....how cliche' I know. I am going to keep it simple. After all, simple is the best way right? Thought about doing this for a while now. I have some great friends who keep a blog mostly about sailing and their adventures. Their blogs I must say have given me a push.

I plan - actually, I really don't plan much. I'm more of a "in the moment" kind of girl. I seem to enjoy spur of the moment and spontaneous adventures over the planning. That's just one reason Alan is my soul mate. He is my rock. He keeps me planted. He is the soil in my pot that makes my flowers bloom so I can enjoy it when the bee's come to visit me without breaking my petals...wow. LOL

Anyways...enjoying the ride that is life. Inhaling the laughter, love and all the wonders with family and friends. Learning to let go of whatever holds you back and just do it! That's what I want to write about.

So let's go!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome start...welcome to the club...lol!

    ReplyDelete