Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Got'a get that...Got'a get that....Got'a get that that that that Boom Boom BOOM!"

Don't you just love the way a song get's in your head? The ones you wake up with are the best aren't they?
Gosh, someone should really do some research and find out why every single person on this planet has this phenomenon...don't you wanna know why?

"I like big BUTTS....and I can not lie!"

Yeah, that one holds a special place in my heart. It's fun and energetic but definetly not what you want to have repeating in your thought process over and over again while sitting across from your boss in the boardroom. Yep! That's happened. Not a pretty sight.

Scientists say this phenom is caused by Earworms. Yuck!
Oh dont' worry...they aren't "real" worms wriggling in your head . They are cognitive brain itches that wriggle and are screaming to be let out!!!

"You are so beautiful.....to me,"  :-)

I'm not quite sure why it seems you can be singing a song on your way to your car. Get into the car. Turn on the radio and, "You are so beautiful ....to me" is amazingly there. It must be magic. Surely we can't all have the same coincidences. Can we?

I love music. I love it so much that I am that person who is jamming out singing from the top of my lungs ....."Underneath my clothes....there's an endless story," .....while you are driving by me.

I'm the person who's "getting jiggy with it....Na na na na na na NA!" at the stop sign.

I"m the one singing the anthem, "now wheres your picket fence love....and where's that shiney car...did it ever get you far...".

So, take heed my fellow earworm phenoms.
I promise not to text while driving. I promise not to cut you off. Well....at least not on purpose. I promise not to drive under the speed limit in the LEFT LANE!

"Move bitch.....get out the way....oh...get out the way...."

"Raise you hand in the air... like you just don't care,"

Well...allright. I'll keep at least one hand on the wheel. Just remember, we are all in this big world we call home together and we all want to come home at the end of the day. So, when someone drives by and looks at you funny...."Just keep swimming....just keep swimming."

Music lyrics from: Little Mermaid Soundtrack - Shakira - Black Eyed Peas - All American Rejects - Ludacris - Outkast - MC Hammer - Joe Cocker - Will Smith ....not in order of appearance.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fellow music lover too...and as long as there's music..."everything's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be alright..." Bob Marley-No Woman No Cry. Love ya..keep on rockin sista!

    ReplyDelete